Customer Service Training
Our Customer Conversations Program empowers your customer facing team members to build customer loyalty via more productive conversations, aligned with the consultative principles of our Purposeful Sales Strategies Program.
This program is right for…
Anyone whose job is customer facing, from customer service reps to technicians, accounting staff, drivers, receptionists, and across your entire organization.
Blended Learning Format:
Four half-day sessions with follow-up group coaching calls.
Learn More about the Program Outcomes
Outcome: Confident and caring customer facing team members who are better equipped to serve your customers and help your business grow. They’ll learn to…
- Understand and practice customer service best practices: Show a caring attitude; be proactive; be knowledgeable; make it easy and build relationships.
- Identify their personality style and those of their colleagues and customers.
- Use the 4A customer conversation model for more meaningful conversations that uncover growth opportunities.
- Engage in cross-organizational collaboration; to work with other departments to create a consistent customer experience and maximize every customer interaction.
- Adopt more effective phone, email, and chat conversation skills.
- Defuse difficult customer conversations to gain their loyalty.
Schedule your 30-minute Conversation