- This event has passed.
Purposeful Business Conversations May 2020: 6-month Sales Training Program
May 26, 2020 @ 8:30 am - May 27, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$2495
Grow Key Customers by Transitioning into a True Partner and Solution Consultant to your Accounts
Investment $2,495 per person.
This program is open to all sales professionals, with 4+ years of sales experience.
Ready to make this your biggest sales year ever? Our Purposeful Business Conversations course will help you transition from a sales professional to a trusted business advisor by equipping you with the tools to conduct more productive meetings that take the relationship to a long-term partnership level.
Catapult your Performance! Upon completing Purposeful Business Conversations, you will:
- Be able to identify the most profitable types of customers and grow these into key partnerships by moving up the Value Pyramid to Business Partner.
- Build on existing knowledge of territory and sales planning to create a Territory Business Plan based on customer portfolio, market and competitive analysis, including KPIs.
- Create a Key Account Business Strategy for an existing customer that identifies specific business goals and action plan for growing the account.
- Apply the PURPOSE Conversation Model to identify the difference between a product sales conversation and a business conversation in each stage of the framework, along with a stronger list of business questions to ask.
- Create 3-Option Proposals with business ROI to demonstrate how your solutions will improve the customer’s business and KPIs.
- Conduct more effective business review meetings and client and industry interviews to gain business insights that let you provide more value, and move you from preferred vendor to partnership relationships.
Blended Learning Format:
More than a mere workshop, this advanced-level training includes:
- Pre-work to prepare you for success.
- Two-day interactive classroom training with sales playbook.
- Live group coaching calls over six months to help you put your new strategies into practice.
- Optional: A final Practicum to demonstrate your strategic selling skills to your Management team (practicum option is an additional investment).
Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the two days of training.
To have a “purposeful” conversation about the program and boosting your sales performance, let’s talk. Contact Sydney Wood, Inside Sales Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-863-3975.
We understand that schedules do change. If you are unable to attend the program, you may find a replacement candidate or transfer to the next Teneo Open Program offered within 12 months. Please submit your request via email to Sydney Wood at email@example.com at least 7 days before the program start date. For other program dates, visit Teneo’s Event Calendar
A CPSA Accredited Program
- CSP Designation is an additional investment.
Lisa is driven by the mantra – Be Strategic. Be Pro-active. Be Brave. – and has been successfully training and coaching sales leaders and their teams to do the same for over 15 years. As the President of Teneo Results since 2003, she has trained thousands of sales professionals at more than 250 companies across North America. She transitions salespeople away from the standard “product & price” approach to having purposeful business conversations with their customers that drive results.