Purposeful Sales Strategies April 2020: 6-month Sales Training Program
April 7 @ 8:30 am - April 8 @ 5:00 pm$2095
Empower yourself with skills guaranteed to boost your sales results
Investment $2,095 per person.
This program is open to all sales professionals, whether you have 2 months, 2 years or 20 years of sales experience.
Ready to make this your biggest sales year ever? Our Purposeful Sales Strategies course will equip you with a foundation consisting of tools and processes to boost sales significantly.
You’ll learn to Be More Strategic, Proactive & Brave!
- Be proactive (not reactive) and more strategic, with better territory management and client conversations.
- Have more consultative conversations with prospects and customers that move the sales process forward. (No more getting stuck.)
- Develop a key account plan with existing customers to have more conversations with the right decision makers—and uncover bigger opportunities.
- Move away from product/price-talk to consultative conversations that truly engage and persuade prospects and customers.
- Have a clear plan and set of goals that align with your company’s goals.
Blended Learning Format:
This interactive training and coaching program consists of:
- Pre-work to prepare you for success.
- Two-day interactive classroom training with sales playbook.
- Live group coaching calls over six months to help you put your new strategies into practice.
- Optional: A final Practicum to demonstrate your strategic selling skills to your Management team (practicum option is an additional investment).
Lunch and refreshments will be provided during the two days of training.
To have a “purposeful” conversation about the program and boosting your sales performance, let’s talk. Contact Sydney Wood, Inside Sales Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-863-3975.
We understand that schedules do change. If you are unable to attend the program, you may find a replacement candidate or transfer to the next Teneo Open Program offered within 12 months. Please submit your request via email to Sydney Wood at email@example.com at least 7 days before the program start date. For other program dates, visit Teneo’s Event Calendar
A CPSA Accredited Program
- CPSA Designation is an additional investment