Eligible for Canadian Job Grants
Selling with Purpose Training Program
Transition your team into professional, consultative and confident Sales Consultants who are increasing sales and margins.
This proven training system enables your team to:
- Identify their personal brand, the characteristics and habits of a successful sales professional, including positive self talk
- Be proactive and strategic to grow business
- Learn a framework to have a more purposeful/consultative conversation with clients and ask better questions
- Apply the concept of ROTI to work smarter, not harder with the right type of customers
Give your team the sales foundation they need to perform.
This isn’t a one-time workshop. Unlike most other sales training firms, we invest in your team, working with them from three months to three years. This deep-dive approach pays off. You not only get a better and more successful team but also sustainable sales growth quarter after quarter.
A typical training engagement consists of:
- Pre-work to prepare your team for success.
- Two-day interactive classroom training with sales playbook, or 13-week virtual training.
- Live training is followed by six months of virtual group training calls to help you put new strategies into practice.
- A final practicum to demonstrate your team’s new strategic selling skills.
- To view our virtual training outline, click here
It’s tough standing out in a crowded marketplace these days. That’s where Selling with Purpose gives your team the edge. They receive the process and tools they need to win more customers—consistently.
Your Team Masters the 6 Conversations of the Sales Cycle
Even the toughest chain won’t pull a thing if just one link is weak. That’s why Selling with Purpose will help you master all six conversations of the sales cycle.
A CPSA Accredited Program
Selling with Purpose meets the educational requirements to earn the Certified Sales Professional (CSA) designation.
Your Sales Team: More Strategic, Proactive and Brave
What is the key to lasting sales success? A team that has the purposeful process and skills proven to win over more customers. As Selling with Purpose graduates, your team will:
- Be proactive (not reactive) and more strategic, with better territory management and client conversations.
- Have more consultative conversations with prospects and customers that move the sales process forward. (No more getting stuck.)
- Learn key account principles to have more conversations with the right decision makers—and uncover bigger opportunities.
- Move away from product/price-talk to consultative conversations that truly engage and persuade prospects and customers.
- Have a powerful process to close more sales more often.
To have a “purposeful” conversation about boosting the performance of your sales team, let’s talk.
Schedule your 30-minute Conversation