Customer Experience and Culture Training
Phase 1 | Phase 2 | Phase 3
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone customer facing, from customer service, technicians, to inside sales teams.
What is the outcome?
You will learn how to: Understand customer service best practices; Show a caring attitude; Be proactive; Be knowledgeable; Make it easy and build relationships,
- Personality styles of you, your colleagues, and your customers.
- The 4A customer conversation model and its application in meaningful conversations to uncover growth opportunities.
- Cross-organizational collaboration: working with other departments in order to create a consistent customer experience and maximize every customer interaction.
- Effective phone and email conversation skills.
- Diffusing difficult customer conversations to gain their loyalty.
Key principles in customer service will be introduced and practiced throughout the 2-day or half days program.
All customer-facing teams will benefit from our “Customer Conversations” Program. Aligned with the consultative principles of the Professional Selling Program, we will help you become consistently more professional and proactive in your approach to serving customers and building long-term relationships.
Teams undergoing this training will leave with a more professional and attentive manner of interacting with customers.