Leading Sales Success
“Leading Sales Success”
Growing business. Growing teams.
- Transform your sales talent and team culture to grow business significantly.
- Limit the distractions that inhibit your productivity as a sales leader.
- Surround yourself with a cohort of sales leaders to share best practices.
- Effectively implement changes that improve your leadership ability.
- Understand how to create and contribute to a culture of trust.
This program is right for Sales Leaders who are:
- Focused on significant business growth.
- Interested in learning from other sales leaders.
- Willing to make changes (big and small) to grow your business and strengthen your sales talent.
October 19, 2021 – Virtual
Program Format: 5 strategy days in 10 months
- Begins with 2-day Strategy Session with your Sales Leader Cohorts
- 3 Additional strategy days – one each quarter
- Monthly Group Coaching Calls for additional accountability
- 1:1 Coaching
- Sales Mastermind Networking Dinner
You’ll declare what you want to change, then create your strategy and action plan
Celebrate your failures and wins – as you get off the hamster wheel!
Learn More about the Program Outcomes
- SELF-AWARENESS: Create self-awareness of yourself as a sales leader and gain clarity of how you want to develop your leadership abilities and then your team’s abilities.
- SIGNIFICANT GROWTH STRATEGY: Refine your strategic direction by identifying 3-year sales goals, the strategies to achieve them, along with the key performance indicators that are needed to create business rhythm to monitor progress.
- SALES PRODUCTIVITY: Develop habits for managing your time, that enables you to proactively implement sales strategies, focus on highest priorities and limit distractions.
- SALES TALENT DEVELOPMENT: Develop a strategy to upskill the talent of your team and your
up-and-coming farm team to maximize sales growth.
- PERFORMANCE COACHING: Improve the sales performance of individual team members through formal and informal coaching opportunities.
Schedule your 30-minute Conversation