PURPOSEFUL SALES STRATEGIES
Empower Your Team with Skills Guaranteed to Boost Sales Results
When you’re busy managing sales, you don’t have time to train your team to become better. As a result, everyone does their own thing or, worse, shares poor practices with others.
The good news is, you can boost sales significantly by giving them the proven process and skills they need to:
- Identify and start more conversations with ideal prospects.
- Go beyond product/price-talk to having PURPOSE business conversations.
- Close more sales more often.
That’s what Purposeful Sales Strategies is all about.
Steady Sales Growth Throughout the Year
Teneo’s training resulted in “…each sales person making room in their busy schedules to facilitate 100 new customer consultations and proposals to increase business. This resulted in steady growth through the year, and the best December sales month ever!”
Adam Weaver, CSP
Director of Sales, Eastgen
Get Everyone Selling with Purpose
Purposeful Sales Strategies is interactive training and coaching that teaches your team a sales methodology that works. In addition, we coach them in the techniques and mindset they need to build sales—rapidly and consistently. In fact, our clients often see measurable results in just three months, which build during the next 3-6 months.
Sales Quota Results Achieved 4 Years in a Row
Working with Teneo and the CSP designation program, “…our sales team has strengthened their consultative conversations with the dental practices moving the conversation away from price to better business conversations allowing us to growth the business ina tough competitive market.”
Francine Gagnon, CSP
Director, Employee Development and Training, Sunstar
Build a High-Performance Sales Culture — Faster Than You Might Think
This isn’t a one-time workshop. Unlike most other sales training firms, we invest in your team, working with them from three months to three years. This deep-dive approach pays off. You not only get a better and more successful team but also sustainable sales growth quarter after quarter.
A typical training engagement consists of:
- Pre-work to prepare your team for success.
- Two-day interactive classroom training with sales playbook.
- Micro-learning interactive video training centre.
- Six months of live group coaching calls to help you put new strategies into practice.
- A final practicum to demonstrate your team’s new strategic selling skills.
It’s tough standing out in a crowded marketplace these days. That’s where Purposeful Sales Strategies gives your team the edge. They receive the process, tools, and coaching they need to win more customers—consistently.
Your Team Masters the 6 Conversations of the Sales Cycle
Even the toughest chain won’t pull a thing if just one link is weak. That’s why Purposeful Sales Strategies works with your team to master all six conversations of the sales cycle.
A CPSA Accredited Program
Purposeful Sales Strategies meets the educational requirements to earn the Certified Sales Professional (CSA) designation.
Your Sales Team: More Strategic, Proactive and Brave
What is the key to lasting sales success? A team that has the purposeful process and skills proven to win over more customers. As Purposeful Sales Strategies graduates, your team will:
- Be proactive (not reactive) and more strategic, with better territory management and client conversations.
- Have more consultative conversations with prospects and customers that move the sales process forward. (No more getting stuck.)
- Develop a key account plan with existing customers to have more conversations with the right decision makers—and uncover bigger opportunities.
- Move away from product/price-talk to consultative conversations that truly engage and persuade prospects and customers.
- Have a clear plan and set of goals that align with your company’s goals, so everyone is on the same path.
To have a “purposeful” conversation about boosting the performance of your sales team, let’s talk.